The Award for Hottest Local TV News Anchor goes to…

Caitlin Coyner! Weekday mornings on channel 8!
Caitlin Coyner co-anchors KCCI “NewsChannel 8 This Morning,”
weekday mornings from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. Caitlin joined the KCCI
team in March 2005.
Nobody looks that good.
Yeah….
(Halloween costume. I assume. I have to guess that its not what
she usually wears. Not that there is anything wrong if it was.
The Super Hero/Gladiator look definitely works for me.)
Caitlin’s going to Raleigh N.C.??? This is the saddest day of my life!
Maybe she’ll come back!
Caitlin Knute? Hmm… I think we should of thought about that one. Oh what the heck.
[Watch Caitlin Live! at this link, 5 am - 7 am on Sat. & Sun. Iowa time, http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=7134148 ]
Caitlin (now Knute) was spotted in a rare sighting on the morning 1/12 newscast.

Or write:  Iowa Independents Blog
               P.O. Box 2291
               Ames, IA 50010
About these ads

About Iowa Life

Experiencing life in Iowa.
This entry was posted in Radio/TV/Internet & communications and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Award for Hottest Local TV News Anchor goes to…

1. Unknown says:

No argument here, although it might be time to update the pics. She is much better looking than that Erin Kiernan.

2. Iowa says:

Unknown source:Big news flash! Caitlin likes stale peeps too!-I\’m not sure what that means. -

3. Iowa says:

Unknown source:We need to have a vote on what is Caitlin\’s best color. -

4. Unknown says:

I think she does the blues and pinks pretty well. It might be easier to vote in what color she doesn’t do well. You should post pics of her in different colors for voting.

5. Iowa says:

-Her birthday is May 14, 1979. 31 years old. I graduated in 1977. -

6. Tony, North Carolina: Sorry Guys,I just finished watching those beautiful twins as she did the news this morning. Now we have UNC Tarheels and Caitlin Coyner’s [blank].

7. one angry one says:

Puuuullleeeeeeaaaassssssseeee take her back. She always looks like she’s headed to the club after the news. Who did she [blank] to get here?

8. one angry one says:

Sooooo not the quality of reporter we appreciate here in the south, Bless her heart!

9. William says:

Caitlin Coyner is a Beautiful Lady

10. AnnaLinnehan says:

Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog and liking “PROJECT A.W.O.L. REALITY SHOW TEASER VIDEO” and “Try A Little Harder To Be A Little Better” I really appreciate ti…Just returned from the premiere, and can’t wait to share the results…visit back soon :)
    “Hope you never allow the music in your soul to fade into silence” ~unknown~

11. So nice to know that men value women for more than her breast. Would you still love her as much if she had breast cancer and had them removed? Totally removed, as in, flat? Just wondering. Something for guys to think about.