Blogs I Follow
Blogs I Follow
- Welcome to Colombian Woman
- Gleaning The Scriptures
- Power Of Presentation
- The mysteries of nature
- Phyllis Rogers
- NEORENAISSANCE MAN
- Book 'Em, Jan O
- Lucas Le
- Gourmet Tommy
- Safira's Journey
- Rhythm In Life
- Little Fears
- Celestial Priestess's Fourth Density Journal
- Classy Puppies
- simple Ula
- History Present
- Truth Disclosed
- Madison Richards
- Michelle Lambert
- STUDENT CRACKPOT NEWS UK
- Ricardo Sexton
- An Obvious Oblivion Blog
- Faisal khan
- Emily Padilla
- Fun Wunderlust
- Just Wunderlust
- Wild Puppy Dogs
- Immortal words. Mortal me.
- The Lovely Cats
- ♥Drops of Human♥
- Cute Animal Lover
- Electric Music of the Muses ©️
- Marvelous Dogs
- AMERICA ON COFFEE
- Gyms and Fitness
- Cats Being Cats
- Paradiso con due dita...
- With love
- Cafe Book Bean
- When Timber Makes One Still
Valerie on Hallmark Channel creates Chris… loshame on Power concedes nothing without… Robin Porter on The Nora DeBolt collection and… Brenda on The Nora DeBolt collection and… Marcia on Hallmark Channel creates Chris…
- 79,430 hits
- 2nd Amendment
- Computers and Internet
- Food and drink
- Gold, Stocks & Finances
- Health and wellness
- Life Liberty Property
- Movies & the Arts in Iowa
- News and politics
- Radio/TV/Internet & communications
- Sports & Games
- Stocks & Finances
- Upcoming Events
1. When the Federal government tells you what size of toilet tank
you will have.
2. When the Federal government takes working class peoples
money to bail out billionaires.
3. When one of the few responsibilities of the Federal Government
is to secure the borders, and we have 30 million illegals in the country.
4. When the Federal government tells you what type of light bulb you
5. When the Federal government has plans to tax cows farting.
6. When the Federal government will go to war with a country, without
7. When forest fire fighters will burn to death, because no one will
make the call to take water from a "protected" river.
8. When the Federal government tells you when you can retire.
9. When the Federal government will tell you whether or not you
can keep your health insurance.
10. When the Federal government through the C.I.A. on a drug ops,
instead, shoots down a missionary in Peru, and nothing happens.
11. When Federal agents can put a bullet through a womans head in
Idaho, when she is holding nothing more then a baby.
12. When Federal agents in Texas can burn alive approximately 80
children and nothing happens.
13. When county agents in Texas can taser a 73 year old woman, and
14. When the Federal government can demand you have a passport
to enter your own country, and yet not insist upon seeing the
birth certificate of the "President" of the United States.
15. When the Federal government can spend billions on an underground
facility for itself in time of disaster, and the populace be damned.
16. When the Federal government determines who survives as a business,
be it farmers, car companies, banks, investment firms, tobacco growers…
17. When the Des Moines city council will determine whether or not you
may cut down a tree on your own property.